Hey Lynda! Where did ya get the code to print that?
Right here at the home of:
For Borland Delphi and C++Builder
Hey Bob! I am getting a blank sheet when I try to print a Form!
- We had better get this fixed today or we will all be looking for another job!-
Sound familiar? If it doesn't, then you probably have not yet deployed your
application out into the real world!
It is not a print driver problem!
You may have heard experts claim "It's a print driver
problem". We have found that 99 precent of the time...
It is not a print driver problem!
Sure! You can try...
You can try using GetFormImage or Form.Print. Try dropping a ComboBox down
on a form, then call GetFormImage or Form.Print. *If* you get a printout,
do you see the text in the ComboBox? No? Neither does anyone else! This
is only a small example of the problems you will encounter when printing
You can also try using Borland's TI-3155 "A better way to print a form".
I wrote the TI when I worked at Borland as a stop gap measure.
While it will print the combobox text, it will fail
on many printers, it can't print the entire form if your
user has resized the form, and it can't print VCL forms that
are hidden from view or is located partially off the screen. The code
basically produces a screenshot, and to print an image reliably,
you would probably want to take a look at our
Why? Simply put, it can require a couple of thousand lines of low
level graphics code to get bitmaps to print well under Windows.
It's your choice! Unhappy customers and product returns due to printing
issues can be very costly! Why spend months of time and thousands of dollars
hiring a print driver expert to develop a commercial grade print engine when
the solution is available right here!
So what's so special about TExcellentFormPrinter?
TExcellentFormPrinter was originally written by a former senior engineer at Borland
International's developer support group, and you can believe that he knew the
ins and outs of the VCL's printing problems! He has also written many Windows
print drivers and graphics engines, and knows all about the low level calls
of the Windows printing system, so he can deliver a reliable printing solution
for all your image printing needs!
What does TExcellentFormPrinter do?
Prints VCL forms reliably!
- Has a very small memory footprint!
- Compiles under all 32 bit and 64 bit verisons of Delphi and C++Builder for Windows!
- Prints VCL forms that are hidden from view!
- Prints the complete form, even the portions that are scrolled out of view!
- Prints full 24 bit color output even on systems running under a lesser graphics mode!
- Produces output that meets or exceeds the quality of most all professional publishing programs!
- Print your Form to any size, up to 2 billion pixels high and wide with a multi-page tiling capability!
- Has an optional AbortDialog that shows status updates and allows the user to cancel the print job!
- Handles the equalization of print margins, so your printouts look professionally centered every time!
- Contains hooks that allow you to successfully print almost any problematic 3rd party VCL control.
*please see our FAQ in the TExcellentFormPrinter documentation for the list of controls we support.
- Registered version provides one year of free updates and technical support for non-3rd party controls*!
What do your customers have to say about TExcellentFormPrinter?
We have a long list of satisfied customers!
Here are some quotes:
"This product saved the day!"
"Very pretty printouts!"
"The only solution for reliable form printing!"
"Saved the company from bankruptcy!"
"Best investment I ever made!"
Give me the docs!
We proudly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal!
Orders accepted online, or via phone, fax, bankwire or checks by mail.
Back to CODE4SALE, LLC - TExcellent homepage
Copyright © 2016 by CODE4SALE, LLC - All rights reserved.
Product names, trademarks, and servicemarks mentioned are owned by their respective owners.
Webmaster: Contact Our Webmaster